Zooty Owl's Crafty Blog

Colourful Crochet, Craft, Cooking, and Contemplations

Monday 1 June 2015

Popcorn Owl Cushion

Last year I was asked by a South African Group to do an "OWL" project for a crochet along.

I totally forgot about it was in a bit of a pickle when I realized I had a week to come up with a project worthy of a crochet along!

I merged a few ideas that I had been playing around with and came up with a Popcorn Owl Cushion:  The pattern is for sale on RAVELRY!!


I adapted the back from a cushion I had made some time back


A few very kind crochet buddies helped me test out the pattern with lightening speed!!!

Due to the time difference I have not received all the photos yet!    I will do a follow up post with more photos!

In the meantime!     Thank you so much Lezelda Barocci Faul for your exceptional work, late night chats and endless stitch counting!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment